CT&F Ciencia, Tecnologia y Futuro
[SJR: 0.157] [H-I: 8] [0 followers] Follow
Open Access journal
ISSN (Print) 0122-5383
Published by Redalyc [442 journals]
- OPERATING CONDITIONS INFLUENCE ON VMD AND SGMD FOR ETHANOL RECOVERY FROM
Abstract: T his work focuses on Vacuum Membrane Distillation (VMD) and Sweeping Gas Membrane Distillation (SGMD) as a separating technique of ethanol from aqueous solutions. VMD was studied at moderate temp ...
- SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF NANOSTRUCTURED MATERIALS BASED ON
Fe50Co50 AND Fe75Co25
Abstract: Nowadays, nanostructured magnetic materials are of great interest both in basic research on magne - tism and in technological applications. The interest lies in the nanometric particle size, which ...
- ETHYL ACETATE OXIDATION OVER MnOx-CoOx . RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN OXYGEN AND
Abstract: Catalytic oxidation is an alternative for the transformation of volatile organic compounds. Mn and Co catalysts are the most active in oxidation reactions because of their redox properties and oxy ...
- SUPERCRITICAL TRANSESTERIFICATION OF BEEF TALLOW FOR BIODIESEL PRODUCTION
IN A BATCH REACTOR
Abstract: S upercritical transesterification experiments of beef tallow with ethanol were carried out in a batch reactor in order to assess the effect of temperature (350 - 400°C), reactant molar ratio (9:1 ...
- USING A MEDIATOR SYSTEM TO INCREASE THE DELIGNIFICATION OF SUGARCANE
RESIDUES WITH FUNGAL ENZYMES
Abstract: I ndustrial residues are resources that generate regional energy security but they have not been sufficiently valued. In southern Colombia, the sugar cane sector produces approximately 9 '000 000 ...
- A PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION OF ACOUSTIC FULL WAVEFORM INVERSION ON
GRAPHICAL PROCESSING UNITS
Abstract: Recently, Full Waveform Inversion (FWI) has gained more attention in the exploration geophysics com - munity as a data fitting method that provides high-resolution seismic velocity models. Some of ...
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE MUD ORGANIC MATTER CONTENT AND THE MAXIMUM HEIGHT
OF DIAPIRIC DOMES USING ANALOG MODELS
Abstract: Mud diapirs are sedimentary structures produced by mud intrusion through a host rock. In this study, analog models of mud diapirism showed that gas generated from decomposition of organic matter c ...