From time to time, we receive questions about RefMan. For that reason, although Adept have no plans to release new versions of RefMan, we have prepared this small guide to help users needing to export search results from JournalTOCs to RefMan.
Let’s assume that your search query is:
Optical Coherence Tomography intravascular coronary imaging
- Sign in from http://www.journaltocs.ac.uk/index.php?action=signIn
- If you are a Premium user, select the Articles Tab and enter your search query as shown below:
- If you are a Free user, enter your search query and tick the for Articles by Keywords option, as shown below:
- Hit Go to execute your search
- The results listing the articles found for your search will be displayed as shown below:
- When you click on the title of an article, the system will display its full citation and you will be able
to tick the checkbox near to its title to save it in your Articles to Export page, as shown in the following example:
- Repeat the previous step for all the articles you want to export.
- Go to your Articles to Export page (http://www.journaltocs.ac.uk/savedArticles.php) and click the Export to EndNote link to produce a compatible RIS file (EndNote®).
- Follow the instructions at http://www.refman.com/support/faqs/import/faq3.asp to import the RIS file into your RefMan database.